Thinking about joining the Scottish-Finnish Society? Great!
You don’t have to be Finnish (or even Scottish) in order to join – everyone is welcome!
As a a member, you will get:
- Discounted entry to our ticketed events
- A bi-monthly online newsletter
- The latest news about Finland-related events taking place in Scotland
- A chance to meet friendly new people
- The opportunity to join the committee and help shape the Society
Our membership period runs in calendar years and you can join in for up to 3 years at a time. If you have joined in the last quarter of the year, your membership will roll over to the next year, giving you a bit more time to enjoy the benefits.
Joining the society couldn’t be easier! Just choose your membership type and pay with PayPal by clicking on the applicable link (on your mobile device the links will be towards the bottom of the page, whereas your desktop computer will display them just on the right). You will be redirected to the secure PayPal site where you can either log in or complete the transaction using any major payment card.
One year individual membership
One year family membership
Three year individual membership
Three year family membership
If you’d prefer to pay by Bank Transfer, please use the bank details below and add your email address as a message in the transfer:
- Account Name: Scottish Finnish Society
- Sort Code: 82-45-05
- Account Number: 7050 2441
If you have any queries at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us.